Try these fun Scratch Challenges
- Whenever you press the B key, the sprite gets a little bigger. Whenever you press the S key, the sprite gets a little smaller.
- Whenever the sprite hears a loud sound, it changes color.
- Whenever the sprite is in the top 25% of the screen, it says “I like it up here.”
- When the sprite touches something blue, it plays a high note. When the sprite touches something red, it plays a low note.
- Whenever two sprites collide, one of them says: “Excuse me.”
- Whenever the cat sprite gets near the dog sprite, the cat turns and runs away from the dog.
- Whenever you click on the background, a flower appears at that spot.
- Whenever you click on a sprite, all other sprites do a dance.
- When the score reaches 10, the scene (background) changes.
- The sprite falls as if controlled by gravity, but stops when hits the green ground.
- The sprite follows the mouse-pointer, but it never gets too close to the mouse-pointer.
- The sprite follows a red line.
And here's a few more ideas...
- Write a piece of music using the built in sounds
- Take a picture of your face and animate it
- Create a countdown and make a rocket take off
- Make a piece of art using randomness
- Make a garden grow lots of different flowers
- Write your name